Enjoy a Camping or Glamping holiday at Avon Valley this Summer!
Open selected dates in 2023 from the 26th May until the 31st of August. We shine when it comes to family fun filled days out and the days don’t have to come to an end when you stay with us!
Immerse yourself in the West Country, discover the wildlife and fun activities on your doorstep, or maybe take a trip to Bath or Bristol? We guarantee you will capture amazing family memories as you chill out and enjoy and a family break with us.
ALL OUR STAYS INCLUDE FREE ENTRY TO THE ADVENTURE PARK FROM ARRIVAL TO DEPARTURE.
Camp within the grounds of Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park, which you have access to throughout your stay.
The park is one of the West Country’s best family fun days out and incorporates wildlife, outdoor play and adventure to ensure a great day out.
Alongside the ever-popular grass pitches, we have extensive glamping offers with “Base Camp” at Avon Valley with pre-pitched Explorer Tents, our ‘Lazy Daisy’ pre-pitched hexagonal tents and our Nordic Bell Tents with Wood Fired Hot Tub!
We have a variety of camping options for you. Full details further down the page.
- Simple 10m x 8m Grass Pitch with Electric. Prices start at £55 for 2 people.
- Large 10m x 14m Grass Pitch with Electric. Prices start at £75 for 2 people.
- 10m by 8m Grass motorhomes/campervans. However, the new regulations does not allow for the siting of standard touring caravans.
- Pre-pitched Explorer Tents with Electric, Awning, Firepit & Picnic Bench. 2-night minimum stay. Prices start at £125 per night for 2 people.
- Pre-pitched Lazydaisy Tents with Electric, Awning, Firepit & Picnic Bench. 2-night minimum stay. Prices start at £95 per night for 2 people.
- Nordic Bell Tent with Wood Fired Hot Tub, Electric, Awning, Firepit & Picnic Bench. 2-night minimum stay. Prices start at £190 per night for 2 people.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Our ‘On the Deck’ bar is open to campers in the evening once the daytime park guests have left the site. This has a food offering and locally sourced beer that can be taken back to your tent if you wish.
You have access to our Adventure & Wildlife park on the day you arrive up until the day you depart! Check-in for the campsite is from 3pm and check out is at 10.30am but you can use the park between 10am & 4pm on your arrival and departure days.
As featured on C4’s The Perfect Pitch!
Protect your booking!
Nothing is more disappointing than not being able to attend an event you’ve been looking forward to.
When you purchase refund protection, at least you won’t be left out of pocket.
We’ve partnered with Booking Protect to offer customers the world’s most flexible and comprehensive refund protection cover. Simply select additional refund protection at the checkout and you’ll have peace of mind that you can request a full refund if certain unexpected circumstances occur and you have to miss your stay.
We hope this option will give you even more flexibility and security when purchasing tickets with us!
- Check-in – On arrival, you will be directed to the reception where a member of the team will check you in. This is located by the main campsite car park and is a blue pod unit. (You can’t miss it!) Please park in the campsite car park on the left as you drive into the main entrance and walk to reception. Pitch check-ins between 3pm & 6pm.
- Departure – Please vacate your pitch by 10.30 am on the day of departure. We ask you to ensure your pitch is left clean & tidy and all rubbish is in tied bin bags and put in the bins provided by the shower units, or taken home with you. You can use the park on the day of departure until 5pm free of charge.
- Cars – Please after pitching your tent move your cars back to the main car park as we want to limit on-site car movement during your stay. Vehicles can not remain parked next to tents.
- Toilets – We have toilets on the main campsite and loads more inside the main Park. We ask that you limit the use of the campsite toilets between 11-4pm to help us manage our waste and use the main park toilets.
- Fire Pit – If you have bolted on a fire pit, these will be delivered to your pitch with a starter pack of wood. You can buy extra wood and kindling from the Deck Bar or speak to one of the wardens.
- Rustic Outdoor Showers – These are outdoor rustic showers. We advise spreading out when you take a shower throughout the day rather than the usual morning and evening periods when they do get busy. Children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult when using all our shared facilities. We have one joint washing up sink on site, so you may want to pack a washing up bowl to wash up at your pitch. There will be a wastewater container by the toilet for you to throw any greywater away.
- Christie Grill and BBQ – In the main camp site area, we have installed a communal electric BBQ grill and Barrel BBQ for you to use. Please clean this after use with the cleaning kits provided.
- Campsite Warden – Our onsite manager will be available 9am – 6pm. The 24hr emergency number will be on your pre-arrival email. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there food available? Yes, we have breakfast options on site open between 9am & 10am. The Burger Kitchen & Bar will be open from 11am – 4pm and 5pm-9pm.
- Happy Hour – the Bar has an Avon Valley Happy House between 6pm – 7pm every day. Just show your camping wristband to receive 25% off all drinks.
- Water Sports – We have a slipway that you can use to launch your own craft but you are required to wear a life jacket at all times. All of these activities are done at your own risk as per our terms and conditions. You can book a water sports activity during your stay using the following links – Paddle Boarding.If you have your own water sports equipment, you will not be able to drive this to the slipway you will need to carry these to and from the slipway.
- Day visitors – We do not allow any day visitors to your pitch during your stay. Guests are welcome to book day entry tickets on our website and join you within the park.
- Park Access – The Park will be open from 10am – 5pm, outside of these times you will have access to all the play areas, animals and riverside walks. Please do not enter the animal pens.
Please email email@example.com
*Please be aware any CL bookings do not include entry into the Adventure Park and these must be booked separately.