Exclusive Play Barn Hire – Up to 50 People
(Adults and Children combined. Additional guests can be added with the optional Extra.)
Book our Play Barn for 1 hour 30 minutes play + 30 minutes in the adjoining area to enjoy your party food and cake.
Suitable for all ages even if your not celebrating a Birthday but just looking to get together with friends!
What is included in my party?
- A 2-hour session with: 1½ hour play slot in the indoor play barn & 30 min session in the adjoining area to enjoy your own food and cake. Party food and cake is not included.
What do I need to bring?
- Party food and snacks as you require.
- Birthday cake, candles and matches.
- Any decorations that you would like to decorate the party area with. This must be put up and taken down within the 2 hour hire.
- Party Bags if you wish.
Our playbarn is fun for all ages but it does have some big equipment that requires adult supervision at all times or if children need escorting to the toilets. Within your 50 guest limit we require a minimum number of adults present within your party for under 16’s
1-19 children require at least 2 supervising adults.
20 – 45 children require at least 4 supervising adults.
Should you require additional guests up to 100, please ensure you have purchased the additional bolt on extra which will notify us and ensure additional staffing for your hire.
Entry to Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park is not included within exclusive Play Barn Hire and guests must stay within the playbarn and not play in the outside areas of the park.
Terms & Conditions:
– Your number may not exceed 50 people with a standard booking. Within your 50 guest limit we require a minimum number of adults present within your party for under 16’s. We recommend: 1-19 children require at least 2 supervising adults; 20 – 45 children require at least 4 supervising adults.
– Should you require additional guests up to 100, please ensure you have purchased the additional bolt on extra which will notify us and ensure additional staffing for your hire.
– You must contact Avon Valley on email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any changes 7 days prior to your party.
– Your booking is time-slotted. You will not be able to access the Play Barn before the arrival time slot, please do not queue up for general admission but wait by the large ‘Party Sign’ located outside the shop/admission entrance compound.
– The party will have an Avon Valley staff member present but it is your responsibility to supervise your guests (Avon Valley staff are there for first aid, fire and food delivery only). If you have an incident please inform them immediately. The hirer takes all responsibility for the safety of children and adults attending the party.
– BYO party food – We ask for all these to be consumed at the tables provided in the Play Barn adjoining area, and not within the Play Barn play area.
– The Hire finishes at the end time stated in your booking. We ask that all the guests are out of the building at this time so that we can conduct a COVID-19 clean through before the next party.
Rules of Play:
– Children must be supervised at all times. Our play equipment is designed for adults to enjoy and accompany any children.
– Remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn on the carpeted areas and play equipment at all times.
– Skin (especially Knees & Elbows) must be covered to help prevent friction burns. Please avoid synthetic materials.
– Guests must stay within the play barn and not play or roam in the outside areas of the park
– No food or refreshments allowed in the play barn.
– Age-restricted areas apply on some play equipment.
– Any guests who are unwell should not use the play area equipment.
– Avon Valley Country Park Ltd takes no responsibility for the loss, damage or theft of any personal equipment.