Exclusive Play Barn Hire – Up to 100 people.
Enjoy 1 hour of exclusive play in our Play Barn and 30 minutes in an adjoining area to enjoy your food and cake.
Suitable for all ages even if you’re not celebrating a Birthday but just looking to get together with friends!
Optional extras now available:
- Children’s Picnic Bags
- Jugs of blackcurrant and/or orange squash
- Popcorn Buckets
- Candy Floss Bags
- Adult Platters
- Teas & Coffees
- Even a bucket of beer for the grown ups if you like!
What is included in my party?
- A 1½ session with: 1 hour play slot in the indoor play barn & 30 minute session in the adjoining area to enjoy either your own food or pre-ordered food.
- Online party portal. Email guest invites directly, manage their RSVP’s, edit and add extras up until 14 days before your party/hire. So if you decide you want to add a bucket of beer you can do after the initial booking.
- Members of staff on the day to serve any ordered food and drink, being on hand for any safety or first aid requirements. PLEASE NOTE: It is your responsibility to supervise all children at all times.
What do I need to bring?
- Birthday cake, candles and matches.
- Any decorations that you would like to decorate the party area with. This must be put up and taken down within the 1½ hour hire.
- Party Bags if you wish.
How do I book?
- Click on the “Book Tickets” boxes above or below, and you’ll be taken to our relevant booking page
- Select the date and then the time slot you would like to hire.
- Add any extras you see available that you may want to add to make your party or event
Our Play Barn is fun for all ages but it does have some big equipment that requires adult supervision at all times or if children need escorting to the toilets. Within your 100 guest limit we require a minimum number of adults present within your party for under 16’s:
- 1-19 children require at least 2 supervising adults.
- 20 – 45 children require at least 4 supervising adults.
- 46 – 70 children require at least 6 supervising adults.
- 71 – 92 children require at least 8 supervising adults.
Entry to Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park is not included within exclusive Play Barn Hire and guests must stay within the Play Barn and not play in the outside areas of the park.
Terms & Conditions:
– Your number may not exceed 100 people with a standard booking. Within your 10 guest limit we require a minimum number of adults present within your party for under 16’s. We recommend: 1-19 children require at least 2 supervising adults; 20 – 45 children require at least 4 supervising adults, 46 – 70 children require at least 6 supervising adults, & 71 – 92 children require at least 8 supervising adults.
– Your booking is time-slotted. You will not be able to access the Play Barn before the arrival time slot, please do not queue up for general admission but wait by the large ‘Party Sign’ located outside the shop/admission entrance compound.
– The party will have an Avon Valley staff member present but it is your responsibility to supervise your guests (Avon Valley staff are there for first aid, fire and food delivery only). If you have an incident please inform them immediately. The hirer takes all responsibility for the safety of children and adults attending the party.
– BYO and any pre-ordered party food – We ask for all these to be consumed at the tables provided in the Play Barn adjoining area, and not within the Play Barn play area.
– The Hire finishes at the end time stated in your booking.
Rules of Play:
– Children must be supervised at all times. Our play equipment is designed for adults to enjoy and accompany any children.
– Remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn on the carpeted areas and play equipment at all times.
– Skin (especially Knees & Elbows) must be covered to help prevent friction burns. Please avoid synthetic materials.
– Guests must stay within the play barn and not play or roam in the outside areas of the park
– No food or refreshments allowed in the play barn.
– Age-restricted areas apply on some play equipment.
– Any guests who are unwell should not use the play area equipment.
– Avon Valley Country Park Ltd takes no responsibility for the loss, damage or theft of any personal equipment.